Assistant Manager, 4 days per week to include one weekend day
Supervisor, 4 days per week to include one weekend day
We are delighted to be opening a second Cotswold Trading store in Leamington Spa and are now looking to recruit a talented team to come and work with us in our new store.
We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a sales driven, hands-on retailer to help us maximise the potential of our new store.
You will be responsible for supporting the store manager in all aspects of the day-to-day management of the store, driving sales through first class customer service, inspiring and developing your team to achieve company targets.
You will be expected to use your initiative to deliver results, managing your stock in order to maximise sales and profitability whilst maintaining high standards of visual presentation.
You will act as an Ambassador for Cotswold Trading, working alongside your manager and your team, leading by example, promoting our values and behaviours and creating a culture that ensures our customer is at the heart of everything we do.
As assistant manager/supervisor you will support the store manager in all aspects of the managers role as detailed below.
- Take ownership of the store and accountability for all of its operational functions.
- Deliver store sales, payroll, stock management and profitability targets and manage costs within budgets.
- Deliver excellent customer service both personally and through the development of your team.
- Organise a structured team training schedule to develop product knowledge, improve sales performance and promote company policy and procedure.
- Facilitate strong team results through effective management of individual performance and contribution.
- Deliver high standards of visual presentation.
- Manage your stock package to achieve the balance between high sales performance and great visual presentation.
- Provide detailed feedback regarding store and team performance to Directors.
- Deliver and organise an efficient back of house operation.
- Ensure a safe and healthy working environment with a high level of housekeeping both front and back of house.
- Effectively manage security and loss prevention.
- Act as a brand Ambassador for the company promoting our values and behaviours at all times and ensuring the same behaviours in your team.
- Engage with the local community and business community to promote the Cotswold Trading brand.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
A generous staff discount allowance.
28 days paid holiday including bank holidays.
Applicants are asked to submit a covering letter in addition to their CV that addresses the following questions as well as the responsibilities in the role description.
- What excites you about working for Cotswold Trading?
- What are your interests outside work?
- What have you achieved professionally that makes you stand out from your peers?
Please email CV and covering letter to email@example.com